If you are not familiar with Managed Cloud hosting at all, then this article is for you!
I’m going to assume that you know about traditional web hosting, you know, the one where if a server breaks, everything goes to hell, and everyone starts screaming, and thousands clients start calling the hosting company, because they’re sharing servers and all that. *hint* *hint*
That can’t happen with cloud hosting, and I am going to explain why, and what Managed Cloud hosting really is. Lets start with basic cloud hosting.
As you can see from the image above, if you’re using traditional hosting and your server breaks, then you’re website goes down too. Now look at the cloud hosting image and you can see that all computers are connected together and working together as a team, and if one breaks, then that doesn’t really matter, because there are limitless of other machines to help out.
Here are a few benefits of Cloud Hosting:
- Highest level of site performance guaranteed by multiple servers
- Guaranteed server resources (CPU, RAM)
- No single point of failure
- Website growth flexibility
- Low costs
- Resources to scale up or down depending on growth
- Security guaranteed by many servers
So what is ‘managed cloud hosting’?
Say you are getting ready to set up your website, right? With templ.io’s managed WordPress cloud hosting, you just have to choose the basic things, like where you want your website to be located, and if you are a bit more advanced user, you can choose how much server capacity you want, and we will take care of the rest.
You don’t have to deal with any complicated server setups or anything like that, we will manage everything for you, from optimize security settings to creating automatic backups of you site. This frees up time for you, so you can focus on what you think is important.
How we make it incredibly easy for you to get started
- Easy control panel, set up a website in a few clicks and access it immediately
- Free SSL (https) is installed automatically, save you time for the important things, remember?
- Optimized security, automatic backups
- Easy and free migrations
- … and much more!
Do you have an unanswered question? Drop a comment below!