We have set out specific prohibited activities in this acceptable use policy (“AUP”). You agree to incorporate the AUP, or restrictions no less protective of our interests, into your contract with your end users.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”).
Changes to The Acceptable Use Policy.
Because the nature of what is an acceptable use of the Internet is constantly evolving, we reserve the right to make changes to the AUP at any time. We agree to provide you with notice of material changes, and if they have a negative material effect on your ability to use the Services you may terminate your Agreement with us.
Templ.io will notify you of any substantial changes on the email address provided by you during the registration process, and give you the opportunity to terminate your contract with Us should you not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email, templ.io will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Acceptable Use Policy.